Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wigging Out!

When I told my mother stop wigging out so many years ago, who knew I would be making a post on her blog about Wigs! 
My mom has decided to have other help choose the best for her, as they all look good! Post your comments below on your favorites:)


This Wig would come in her Natural Brown coloring., or we could leave it Blonde!




 

Thanks you all for looking and telling us your favorites:)  I know your thoughts, comments and prayers mean the world to my mother, and for the rest of my family.


You can vote - but I actually picked out another one altogether - have you seen the Girl With The Dragon tatoo?   The Swedish version??

1 comment:

  1. I think #1 looks the most natural, but I also like the fun short cut of #4. OR, just keep wearing the green one... A reminder for us all not to take ourselves too seriously... Which you've always been great at! You're doing great!! Your faith and attitude are amazing and positive and I hope to be as strong (and as funny) as you are! Love you,

    ReplyDelete