Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Goodnight First Chemo Day

Took two Xanex at the doctors office today before I started the Super Vitamins!  I wore my green wig - and my angel wings - and my pink breast cancer t-shirt that Chris from "Chris's Things Co" gave me at a trade show - it says "Fight Like a Girl, Drink Like a Lady", with a big wine glass in the middle - a heart is in the wine of the glass, and the breast cancer symbol is on the stem - two fold for us women!! And did I forget to say that it has a lot of BLING on it!  Quite a site I was!  Dan met with me to meet the Dr. - lots of instructions - and then off I went.  No point in having Dan stay there with me for two hours - he would have gone nuts.
My BFF Paula showed up with a present - I love it!  - a purple watch with bling.
I even drove myself home after Dr. K said he didn't think it would be a good idea the first time -
But, I did well during the treatment - took myself to lunch, then picked up my real wig - then even went to work for about 2 hours. . like I said I would!

Came home - answered emails and texts - relaxed with my boys - DJ and Tommy - and then went out to dinner at Peninsula grill -

I still feel great today!  We will see what tomorrow brings -  I am prepared - and I will open my angel book by my bed in the morning and find what awaits me for tomorrow -

Good night - I feel calm - oh yes, I took two more Xanex before bed!  Brushed my teeth and rinsed with warm salt water - and had a glass of Citricel just to be prepared.
I just need to be able to get it down so I can post from my smart phone (which is being really dumbe) and my Ipad - which maybe with the update will work - more technology and I don't like being behind!

Goodnight Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment