Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today's List

Finally feeling like me - got a great night sleep thanks to the Tylenol PM

HOT FLASHES ARE BACK THOUGH - man I really thought I was done with them - sweating out all of those great SUPER VITMAINS I suppose - my bed is really bionic now!

TAXES - Finally done!  Taking them to the Accountant now - realized that I never balanced my personal checkbook all last year with the stress from working at Brick Packaging and trying to stay releveant with the new computer programs.  Like our OLD accountant said . . Linda the  accounting principles don't change - but what a pain when it takes someone to study the darn program 16 hours a day to learn it - ok, I am not being fair - some in the office get the program.  I am just PISSED about it though.  I would like to call Bill Gates up myself and see if he even knows  how to work his own Microsoft programs.  Has anyone else thought about how it has been 30+ years now and the programs keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger - more they can do and more to learn.  I keep telling my kids that I hope they keep learning all of these programs and don't just rely on what they orignally learned.
DO CHILDREN REALLY LISTEN TO THEIR MOMS!



Ok - so now that I have that off of my chest -

The PLAN FOR TODAY - "CHAMPAGNE SHAVING"!

Yes - I have invited a few close girlfriends to go with me today to my hairdresser to shave my head.  Really you say?  Well, I decided since I am starting to look like a skunk with my one inch WHITE hair coming out,  I am not going to pay for it to be dyed since I should be losing it within the week or so FOR SURE -  so instead of watching it fall out in clumps and in our food - I AM GOING TO BE IN CHARGE OF IT.   I may post a video just so any of you that are following my blog can see. . .
I hope I can drink some of the champagne - alcohol doesn't taste so good right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment