Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chillin

I figured how to blog from my phone!  No Chemo Brain yet!  In fact I feel good....just waiting for some sort of shoe to drop...but praying it is a small size one.

Tommy helped me get dinner ready...all prepped, just have to cook when Dan gets home.

So many cards, letters, gifts in the mail...I am so blessed, especially when I know that everyone has their own challenges too.   It is so important to take extra time for others.

How will I get all my thank you notes done!
Haven't even done Christmas 2011 notes yet!  Oh well,  can't go backwards, just onward now.

The forsythias are blooming now...we usually don't see them until the end of May....  Everything is different this year!

"Share your breath of life with others, and let the riches overflow. "  Angel Prayers by Sally Sharp

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great Auntie Linda!! I'm proud of you. Oh, and you're making me feel bad about how much I don't accomplish every day without chemo. I will remember your passion for life and tasks when I go to hit the snooze button tomorrow. Love you, Lacy K

    ReplyDelete