Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Twas the Night before Chemo


Right now I am so mad because I wrote a post on my Ipad  Sunday night- it did not  take, so I rewrote it again on my ipad and watched myself save it - and it still did not save.  Poop!

Anyhow - started the steroids today - went to my 5:00am pilates class and did my best.  Spending time with my friends in this class for five years - Dr. John has cancer too, he is fighting so amazingly hard, he is an inspiration for me.

I had a massage with KB again this am - I love it!  And her words of inspiration are healing.

Dropped by the office for about three hours - just to let them know I still count!

Tommy is home this week on his spring break - most boring one he has ever had.  But he did manage to go flying today!

Tommy picked me up from  work and took me home - I slept from 3:15 to 5:45 pm . . .guess I was tired!!!!!!!


Taize mass with Meganne McC and Paula and Dr. Dr. at SF tonight-  I love the singing  part . .and the quiet.

We all went to dinner at Phil's on Front Street - yuky tonight, but good to be with friends!

I decided to have pecan cheesecake - that was good!

I will ask the Angels to be around me tonight - and tomorrow.  I have my Angel wings to wear during the treatment - thanks to my friend Diane . .who walked this path 30 years ago!

I will ask my Angels to be there tomorrow too.  

I will wear my green wig during chemo so no one knows what I really look like - and then my new wig the next time!   I did get my hair cut off short yesterday . . . just to get ready.

SUPER VITAMINS HERE I COME!



1 comment:

  1. Don'f Forget about your Too Too's on your braclet too!!! Love ya Momma!

    ReplyDelete