Thursday, March 1, 2012

Twas the Night before Bad Booby Surgery




OK - - so it is the night before the big surgery . . final diagnosis of pathology won't be until surgery is done.  . . figures. . I would have one that is crazy weird. . .oh well, if the shoe fits.

I tried on wigs yesterday . .I may post them if I can figure out how to do that from my phone so everyone can vote for the one they like me in.  I even tried on blonde and red-headed ones. . . I would rather wear a wig. .even though everyone that knows me will know it is a wig, but the main people on  the street won't know . . so I won't look too sick.  Anyhow, I have to get this show on the road because our family is going to Ireland on June 15th . . the whole family.  (Only taking married children's spouses, which will save some $$$).  

Hopefully Blue Cross Blue Shield kicks in well . . I don't want OBAMA CARE - and I wasn't going to get political.

Finally got on Xanex yesterday . . Beki Brick Reed told me to do that 2 weeks ago . . I dallied and preferred to think I was having a vice-like grip constricting my chest everyday!   I am sooooo relaxxxxed right now . . surgery is in 12 hours. . .YIKES!

Drank some Synergy Enlightenment Tea  .. . it had an inscription on the bottle.  "One lifetime is but a second in the history of the earth. Whare are you doing with your second?"   Great question . . too bad some of us start to think this way only when we are challenged by the big C word.   I could be one of those . . .

The paint store down the street from our work had on it's marquee "Just Roll with it Baby" . .. I prefered to think of it as a sign to me!

Jana called me to tell me she had a wonderful omen for me and that I would just die!  Of course she didn't mean it that way . . . she hoped I would laugh.  The great omen though is that she found a Crucifix this week that she has not been able to find in over two years and I knew all about that loss.   She found her beautiful crucifix in a pair of pants that she hasn't worn in two years. . .and it fell out. . .I will accept that as a sign too.

What won't change right now is that I have breast cancer. . . .supposed to be 97% curable . .and all the doctors are encouraging . . . but at least I know my path.

Spring renewal . .Lent and the forty days. . .seems like the best time to go through this journey . . .  Not my will, but His will . . .

So besides taking my two Xanex before I go to bed, and can't eat or drink after midnight. . .here is my prayer to the Lord,


Loving Father, I entrust myself to Your care this day. Guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of those who minister in Your name and grant that every cause of illness being removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live  in more perfect harmony with You and with my fellow man through Jesus Christ.

Into your hands I commend my body and my soul - Amen


I am going to bring some Jamieson's for Dr. Tom - just to bribe him to do a beautiful smiley face. . .

Geez,  my boobs and hair have always been what I considered to be one of my best assets - besides my pretty feet too.    Time to learn to be HUMBLE!

My sister Karen flew in to help me yesterday . . .she is going to help me get organized here at home. . .which I have let go while working the past 8 years at Brick Packaging. . . . That will be a HUGE Blessing . . .

Let you know tomorrow. . .I am stage 2+ cancer. . .I pray it is not in the lymph . .but if it is . . .it will be just a little bit bigger journey for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment