Sunday, March 25, 2012

No blogging for 2 days!

Friday and Saturday SUCKED!   I thought I would be just flying through it easily - but . . .feels like a terrible flu - every bone and muscle in my body ached.  Food tastes crappy too - a metallic taste for sure.

I made it into work on Thursday - spent Friday with Tommy driving me around.  Out to breakfast  - errands together - and some "special stuff" that Tommy asked me not to blog about.  Our secret!  :)

Did manage to go the Elk's Club for our weekly meeting Friday evening - just drank a lot of soda water.

Saturday am Dan drove Tommy and I down to Ferris State to see Jack. (I slept the whole way down and back. - Good thing Dan changed his plans.)  Jack drove Tommy the rest of the way to Kalamazoo to get the train to go back to Chicago. 

Spring Break used to be so much fun -  we would bundle our little family up and go away.  Now it is all gone - it sure went by too fast!  No one is in town this week that has kids - they are off on their spring breaks!

Saturday night Dan and I went out for some tomato soup - and lots of club soda.  It was good,  the bread tasted the best!  I scarfed it down!  It didn't taste like metal.

We went to bed at 8:30pm - how weird is that!  Dan is leaving for two weeks for the last of the trade shows - If I feel good - I may have DJ drive me down to Louisville, KY next week - we will see.  I cannot fly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment