Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday's Loss

Today was spent in reverence to our Lord.....Good Friday services at St. Joe's with Father Thome who makes any Mass, although today is the only day of the yearning the Catholic Church there is not a mass...we a L read the Passiom together, then venerated And kissed the Cross..... Jessica (Jack's GF) and I met BB, Halee, Peter and Blake at the theater to watch "The Hunger Games".....which I was totally unprepared for! Good thing I stuck a small bottle of rum ( I knew that is what BB likes, so yes I am blaming it on her ) in my purse for our $18 pop and popcorn! I have to say though....I rant to read all of the books now. So I hope my daughter pops the first one in the mail to me soon, I came home from dinner at the Elks, and wondered what was all over my black jacket? Lots of little white things... I can pick the hairs off my head by the handful....tomorrow I will shave my head for real...I will be totally humbled by Easter...I am reading at Church on Sunday...now the use of the Wig will be for real.... And yet this week I witnessed so many people that have it so much worse than I do...their burdens so much heavier... I am blessed to be where I am right now...and God will see me through this...His will, not mine. And I will wear my NEW PINK WIG to Chemo this Wednesday...5 more days of feeling good ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment