Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Funny

Ok, so I am in the FALL of my life...not the summer I think. Something about turning 60 makes me think I have crossed that line. So I took a shower yesterday and still wash my head, it still has the shaved look...I am not bald yet. Got out of the shower and dried off. As I was getting dressed, I looked in the mirror and realized I had my towel wrapped around my head like I would normally do when I had hair. I laughed out loud at the realization I just automatically had wrapped my head in a towel as if I had hair! Speaking of hair....I love my wig. I am getting more compliments about it....especially from men. Yesterday one of our bankers told me with Dan there that he really liked my new haircut. I just smiled and thanked him, looking at Dan. And it is so easy! I am thinking it is time to go get it washed...the woman who I bought it from includes that in the purchase but she needs it for four hours! Yikes....might have get another one to get by. Big Smile, my biopsy for my mole was clear for any melanoma. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment