Monday, April 9, 2012

1000 Things

It is 3:35AM Monday morning...I have 1000 things to do before Wednesday and the second round of SUPER VITAMINS at Dr. K's. 1000 things....notes and thank you cards, continue to put away Christmas and organize my Hobby room, finish filing the 2011 and 2010 tax information away (about time for 2010...it has been sitting on the study floor for over a year now), make new files and continue cleaning out the file cabinet in the study, start to clean out the filing cabinets in the basement with all of the old Brick Container paperwork that we can finally throw away after ten years,go through the ten bins of pictures of my life and my family's life for the past 31 years....hmmm I am out of time already. I pray that I can get all these things done in 1000 days...just about 3 years... I can not rub my head because every time I do, my hair falls out! Fortunately it doesn't hurt! I am going to be really PISSED if I lose my eyebrows...after my breasts and feet, they are the next prettiest feature. I have...(my eyelashes are one of the worst, so if they go I will just get some falsies!) My friend Meganne McC took pictures of my hair that I have now with Maggie and the hair that she has now...just as short. They say you start to look like your dog...well we match. Pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry my friend, but you will lose ALL your hair everywhere on your body... people forget to tell you that! But it will come back!

    ReplyDelete