Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Twas the Night Before Chemo #2

Ok - I admit my anxiety level is building...here is what I did to counteract it today! I started out with Pilates at 5:00am with Maggie and Tobi for an hour of talking,sharing and stretching... 2 hour meeting at Brick Packaging....probably not so good for me...but I did share some feelings...connected with Papi so that worked out OK. Massage with KB at 1:00pm....one hour of sharing and then finally relaxing! A massage is good for the body and the soul. A visit to "The Herb Shop" in TC.. Purchased Aloe Drink to heal from the inside, Vitamin B-12 equal to a shot for stamina, and live probiotics to ward off the mouth and VAJJ infections....we will see if these help this time! OK THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO REALLY GET INTO THE WHOLE "what you put into your body thing from an herbal level". I will document the difference between my symptoms from the first treatment to see if there is any difference. I don't think it can hurt except for the $$$$$$ I spent. And I promise to not wear Birkenstocks and let the hair grow under my arm pits....it is going to fall out anyway so I don't have to worry about that one. I am sorry for the Hippie profiling, but I was never into that 60's thing anyway! Yes...I like TIM TEBOW!!!! Tonight we went to Seven Monks downtown for dinner. I admit I did pig out....braised veal shank, wine, an incredible chocolate chip ginger cookie with MOOMER'S ice cream....... AND TWO XANEX before I went to bed! "The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want ...." Goodnight Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment