Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sitting in Chemo #4

So I am sitting here in chemo with two men, wearing my purple wig with my pink breast cancer bra on over it. A slightly unconventional patient. Two more Chemos to go....will need two more wigs. Just waiting for my friends to show up with cameras and snacks...I have been so blessed to have such support! And I am amazed that I am doing so well..everyone else here this am is yellowish in color and sleeping. I slept well last night so I am not sleeping or snoring here today!! I have my singing class tonight ( yep this has been on my bucket list for over 15 years and this is a good reason to NOT put off what you want to do in Life. My next bucket list will be riding horses again) Work will definitely be on the back burner...just need a little to do weekly to keep me in the loop! (Maybe not!) Lastly book club tonight...didn't read the book but I am going to suggest "Shades of Grey". I think it is a sequel to "the fear of flying" which came out in the 1970's....so this book must be about baby boomer sex....wow and my daughter wants me to read it. This might be an over the top for my book club... The LOCQ's......which means "Lost Our Cherry Queens". You would have to live in Traverse City to get a part of the meaning for this....

No comments:

Post a Comment