Tuesday, May 22, 2012

'twas the night before #4

Laying in bed..taken the steriods today, and the Xanax tonight to take the edge of my thoughts... Lovely day, had a massage, then a drive in the country to dine for lunch at Fischer's Happy zhour to celebrate KB'S 60th birthday. It was somewhat difficult taking time off out of the day. I still could not let myself totally relax, still worried about work. I have got to get that corrected right out of my brain! But I did manage to slide back into work at four pm to check things out! I could start liking this time off thing! Xanax is working now,,I feel peaceful...I know I have two more of these "Super Vitamins that are kinda creepy but are helping me increase my survival rate" treatments to Go. I will have a treatment two days before we leave with all of our family to go to Ireland. Special precautions will have to be taken on the plane"but based on my last treatment..." IWill SURVIVE" and I will have my family around me as we travel. Tomorrow I will dress in purple, wear my new purple wig ( thanks to Katie and Sue Martin), and remind myself that I half it much easier than many of the others around me getting their chemo. Prayers for them. Good Night Moon,

No comments:

Post a Comment