Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

So wonderful to be with my daughter Megan and my SOL Joe...they are a fun couple and it really gives me joy to see how much they love each other. Flew direct to Minneapolis because Delta FINALLY opened the route back up...and only $300...thanks for the deal Delta. Got to meet "The Office" where Megs works...so nice! Thursday...two and one-half hours in Target alone...lunch with Megs, three hours at "The Mall Of America"...actually I never made it out of Nordstroms. It is a good thing we moved away from all of this and that I live in Traveese City. I would seriously be in TROUBLE!!!! Friday...toodling around Minneapolis with cousin Sue...to the Arboretum to see Spring flowers and shop, to Pahl's Nursery to see lots of Pots and flowers, back to the MOA for more shopping and to pick up race packets for "The Susan B G. Koman Race for The Cure", Tiger Sushi, to see Sue's beautiful kitchen. And best of all to the Value Store to buy big bras to decorate for the race! And we found great ones to feather, and bling up with Sue M, Katie M, Megan O and me! Pizza and Girl Scout Thin Mint Chocolate cookies for dessert - that is why I am up in the middle of the night typing this...caffeine! L

No comments:

Post a Comment